I haven’t been up to posting on here much as I mentioned, but now I am well on the mend, booked on a travel writing course starting next week, and have just spent a gorgeous week in The Gambia with a trip into Senegal! I am thus feeling a lot more into the whole travel writing thing and will be updating properly very soon. For now, I post the above video for you to enjoy some haunting traditional Gambian music.
- 13,599 hits
More by this author
A humourous, bilingual Spanish/English blog.
- My Favourite Weird Place Names wp.me/pAFXR-87 4 years ago
- Venezuela you are not alone! wp.me/pAFXR-7S 4 years ago
- The Plan! wp.me/pAFXR-7m 4 years ago
- The Andean Explorer wp.me/pAFXR-6V 4 years ago
- Sunrise over Lake Titikaka ~ 7th May 2013, 5:36am wp.me/pAFXR-60 4 years ago
- Wow! Finally earning some money! Great! wp.me/pAFXR-5X 5 years ago
- What life's like ACTUALLY beneath the poverty line. wp.me/pAFXR-5N 6 years ago
- Adios Espana (segunda parte) http://wp.me/pAFXR-5C 6 years ago
- Round-up of all the things I've done. http://wp.me/pAFXR-5q 6 years ago
- Adios Espana. http://wp.me/pAFXR-5g 6 years ago
TTT Flag Counter – Let me know where you’re from!